Welcome To The World Of Altruist Care...
Services Offered Include...
- Live-in (24 hour) non-medical-caregiver services
- Live-out (per hour) medical – registered nurses / licensed vocational nurses or non-medical / non-technical-caregiver services
- Bedsitters for patients in hospitals or skilled nursing facilities
- Respite care
No Matter What Service You Choose, Altruist Assures You and Your Loved One Of...
- Assisting with walking
- Helping with restroom use
- Checking food expiration
- Setting and giving a reminder for medication
- Escorting to appointments
- Assisting with transfers / ambulation
- Doing other related activities
- Bathing and dressing up
- Personal grooming
- Emptying catheter / colostomy bag
- Changing adult diapers
- Light housekeeping
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Doing other related activites
- Assisting with daily living activities
- Organizing and preparing meals
- Assisting with excercise and PT routine
- Providing incontinence care
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Arranging appointments
- Helping with groceries
- Doing other related activites
All Services Include Our TOTAL CLIENT PROTECTION PACKAGE Which Covers...
- Caregivers are carefully screened and selected through in-depth interviews, reference and criminal record checks
- Verification of training and work experience
- Insured for professional liability
- Bonded for damages and losses
- Workers Compensation covered
1. Experienced and Dependable Caregivers. While others simply send caregivers with minimal experience, Altruist provides caregivers with at least two (2) years experience in ensuring client's SAFETY, CLEANLINESS, and COMFORT. To validate experience, Altruist sends no less than two caregivers for interview as we believe in the power of choice.
2. Service Flexibility. While others bind clients with long-term contracts, Altruist provides clients with flexibility. We allow the client to change service day/hour duration and even terminate service altogether by giving us three (3) service days in advance notice with no termination fees.
3. 24-Hour Caregiver Replacement Option. While others make you wait for caregiver replacements, Altruist replaces caregivers within 24 hours upon request. Although we send the best fit caregivers for interviews, personality incompatibilities may arise. As such, we commit to replace caregivers within 24 hours!
4. Total Client Protection Package. While others just say that their caregivers are insured, bonded and are covered by worker's compensation, Altruist gives you actual certificates. If providers give you low services rates, ask for their certificates in order for you to be totally protected.
5. Company's Core Value and Belief. While others hire caregivers on skill alone, Altruist hire caregivers on skills and heart. This supports the meaning of "Altruist" - one who has an unselfish concern for the welfare of others.
Altruist Professionals are ready to help you 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can call us at (866) 775-7800 or email us at email@example.com
Just click here...
- 1. Experienced & Dependable Caregivers.
- 2. Service Flexibility
- 3. 24-Hour Caregiver Replacement
- 4. Total Client Protection Package
- 5. Company's Core Value and Belief
- *Speak English and are chosen based on the personality, physical and medical needs of the client
- *Registered Nurses (RN)
- *Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- *Certified Home Health Aides
- *Certified Nursing Assistants
- *Experienced Caregivers
- *Hospital sitters
Clients do not directly pay caregivers. Altruist Home Care is responsible for distributing caregiver's service fee. Clients are invoiced weekly for services and payments are due upon receipt of the invoice. There are no additional agency or placement fee.
Altruist Home Care assumes responsibilities for:
- *Distribution of caregiver's service fee
- *Liability Insurance
- *Service Bond
- *Workers Compensation
- *Scheduling of caregiver's days-off
- *Assigning, replacing, and relieving of caregivers